Hire Chicago Fire Dancers
“We dance with fire anytime, anywhere, for any reason, because we love what we do. “
Pyrotechniq performs with Fire, L.E.D. and Ultraviolet (UV) equipment. Our shows can be exclusively one or the other, or a combination of both visual formats. We are fully insured and experienced at performing in both indoor and outdoor venues. We have extensive experience working with fire marshals nationwide and can provide references upon request. Think big and think small, indoor or out, day or night, fire friendly or fire phobic, we will provide a spectacular show for your event.
Pyrotechniq is available for any type of event you can conjure, including, but not limited to:
- Concerts and Live Music events
- Business Events / Parties
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Media Promotions
- Themed Events
- Private Parties
- Public Events
- DJ’d events
Fully Insured Fire Performers
Pyrotechniq is a fully insured performance troupe, and has been for years. Our insurance is underwritten by First Specialty Insurance Corp: a carrier rated A+ (superior), through Specialty Insurance Agency. Site specific certificates are available upon request.
Pyrotechniq has a diverse client base including large corporations, professional production companies, municipalities, not-for-profits, and individuals. A selection of our past clients include:
- FIFA – World Cup Soccer
- Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
- The Museum of Science and Industry
- Tastefully Simple
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Shedd Aquarium
- Navy Pier
- Cirque du Soleil
- Boy Scouts of America
- Chicago Park District
- Chicago Loop Alliance
- Chicago Fire Department Training Accademy
- Chicago Police Department – National Night Out
- Chicagoween at Daley Plaza, Chicago
- City of Chicago Mayor’s Office of Special Events
- City of Chicago Olympic Bid Committee
- Des Moines Social Club
- The University of Illinois
- Maharishi University
- The Pritzker Family
- Millenium Park
- Trump Tower, Chicago
- McCormick Place
- Chicago Revealed Television Program
- Magnificent Mile Parade of Lights
- North Halsted Halloween Parade
- Circus Circus – Las Vegas
- Windy City Rollers
- Redmoon Theater
- Midnight Circus
- Green Festival
- Brookfield Zoo
- Riverside Casino
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
We also perform at weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, back yard BBQs, 4th of July festivities, corporate parties, trade shows, parades, festivals, educational institutions, music videos, and holiday parties. Is your event not listed? Just contact us.
Basic Technical Rider
- Pyrotechniq’s shows typically require a minimum of 15 feet by 15 feet of space, with a ceiling height clearance of 15 feet and free from hanging decorations. We do however have the skill and grace to be able to perform inside of almost any dimension space. The minimum performance space is an 8 foot by 8 foot space. Available performance space will greatly effect the dynamics of our performance.
- All shows require the use of a professional amplified sound system with an IPOD connection.
- Pyrotechniq will provide the necessary safety equipment (extinguishers and safety towels) for our performance.
Indoor fire shows require good ventilation, dim lighting, an outside area to prepare our equipment in.
Outdoor fire shows area needs to be void of high winds, snow and/or rain and preferably the sun is setting or the moon is rising.
UV (blacklight) / L.E.D Shows
Our UV/LED shows require a performance space that is near pitch black. Ambient light will drown out the L.E.D lights and lessen the effect of the UV equipment and clothing. Pyrotechniq will provide 1 or 2 Wildfire 400w blacklights and 20 feet of extension cord for the performance. Additional lighting and power will need to be provided by the client unless specifically talked about.
Detailed technical requirements, safety information and site specific insurance certificates can be provided upon request.